Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 6, 2012

This week was amazing. Four amazing people were baptized on saturday. They have such a strong testimony and desire to follow Christ. I usually don´t cry in baptismal services, but I could help it in this one. The mission president came as well. It was incredible. I enjoyed the stake conference this weekend with the area President, Elder Johnson of the Seventy. This is my last transfer, six weeks, and the good thing is I get to stay with my companion who I love and who has helped me become the best missionary of my entire mission. It´s been raining quite a bit and therefore the Malinche, a nearby mountain, and the Popocatapetl, the volcano, are covered in snow. We have to run to an appointment soon. So, I´ll tell you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment