Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Sorry, I have almost no time to write right now. I was signing up for classes. Moises was baptized on friday and confirmed on sunday and, miracously, his wife finally went with him to church on sunday after more than half a year during which she`s never agreed to go with him. He`s an amazing person. He was describing to us what he felt after being baptized and, with tears in his eyes, said that he just couldn`t contain himself. He wants to tell everyone about the Gospel and the joy he`s found, especially his family. He loves his family so much even though they weren`t in agreement with his decision. I can see him as a bishop in a very short amount of time. Now, we`re just waiting on Enrique and Carmen. They`re so close. I pray everyday for them. Margarita and Leandro, two people I baptized when I was in this area the last time had gone inactive, but this friday they went to the baptism of Moises and to sacrament meeting on sunday. I was very happy to see them there.

It`s really starting to dawn on me now that I have very little time left as a full time missionary and it makes me sad. It almost moves me to tears every time I think about it. So, I try not to think about, but everyone always reminds me.

I love you,

Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment